Download the pdf form of notification.
- The examination will consist of both written and Viva-Voce tests.
- The written examination will consist of three papers Viz., English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The medium of Examination will be English or Hindi for the subjects Mathematics and General knowledge. The interview will be held to test the intelligence, personality etc. of the candidates.
- The interview shall be held on 06.10.2009 only for the candidates who qualify in the written examination and the time and venue for the interview will be intimated to them later. Minimum pass marks in each paper including interview will be 50%.
- Those seeking admission to the College should not be less than 11½ years of age and should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 1st January – 2010 ( They should have been born not earlier than 02 January 1997 and not later then 1st July 1998).
- No relaxation of age limit will be allowed. The candidates should either be studying in Class VII or passed Class VII, from any recognised School, at the time of admission in Rashtriya Indian Military College (i.e. on 1st January 2010).
Click here for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2009 Results.
Click here for B.Sc Nursing Pt-I Jan-2009 Exam Remaining Results.
Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences will announce the results of Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma Courses & MDS Courses for the Year 2009-10.
Click here for PG Entrance Test 2009 Results
Click here for MDS Entrance Test 2009 Results
The test was conducted by Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, AP, Vijayawada for admission into Medical and Dental Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Courses in (MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS) for the year 2009-10 in Medical and Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh which are affiliated to Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.