Directorate General of Civil Aviation(http://dgca.nic.in/)-AME LICENCE EXAMINATION (October 2008 Session) Results are out
Directorate General of Civil Aviation-AME LICENCE EXAMINATION (October 2008 Session) Results are out now
To get the Results of AME LICENCE EXAMINATION (October 2008 Session in DELHI region,
To get the Results of AME LICENCE EXAMINATION (October 2008 Session in MUMBAI region,
To get the Results of AME LICENCE EXAMINATION (October 2008 Session in BANGALORE region,
To get the Results of AME LICENCE EXAMINATION (October 2008 Session in CHENNAI region,
To get the Results of AME LICENCE EXAMINATION (October 2008 Session in HYDERABAD region,
To get the Results of AME LICENCE EXAMINATION (October 2008 Session in OTHER regions,
If You want ur result,Just drop ur Roll no,Comp no.,Paper no. and Centre Name in commenting section.i will let u know your result
*Best of Luck*
(1) This list contains the results of those candidates who were admitted and have appeared in
AME Licence Examination, October, 2008 session.
(2) The result of the candidates against whom Not Evaluated (NE) has been mentioned, their
OMR answer sheets could not evaluated as they have not filled up their Roll Number /
Question paper Reference Number properly /correctly.
(3) No request for re- evaluation of Not Evaluated (NE) Answer Sheets shall be entertained.
(1) Candidates are advised to be careful while filling up the application form. They should
ensure that application is complete in all aspects and the required documents /
enclosures along with the requisite fee are attached with the application. Incomplete
application shall be rejected and the examination fee shall not be refunded / adjusted.
No further resubmission of application shall be permitted.
(2) The last date of submission of duly completed application form for AME Licence Written
Examination, February, 2009 Session is 1st Dec, 2008.
(3) The tentative examination dates for February, 2009 Session are 22nd & 23rd February, 2009.
(4) The fee for written examination is Rs.500/- PER PAPER. The draft should be drawn in favour
of PAO, DGCA, MCA, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
(5) Candidates are advised to mention their Computer Number, Name and Session of
examination on the reverse of the Bank Draft. No combined draft shall be accepted in case
of individual candidates including private, defence etc.
(6) Instructors of AME Training Institutes who wish to appear in the AME Licence Examination
should send their Bank Drafts individually and not clubbed with students of their Institutes.
Further, instructors should also mention as PRIVATE CANDIDATE in the sponsoring
organization column in CA-9 Application Form.
(7) QCMs of scheduled / unscheduled Airlines / A. M. Os. are advised to send ONLY ONE
Consolidated Bank Draft as fees for their candidates. The application of the candidates
from these organizations should forward their application through their QCM and not as
individual / private candidates.
(8) Candidates are advised to submit the applications on CA-9 (AME Written) Rev, July 2007,
Form only, failing which, the same is likely to be rejected. Application Form CA-9 (Written) is
available on DGCA Web site: http://dgca.gov.in.
(9) Candidates who have passed their Paper 1, 2 & 3 before 1992, should submit their attested
copies of results / BAMEL / AME Licence along with their application while applying for Paper
(10) Candidates should note that Ahmedabad Examination Centre is here by CANCELLED till
12 Comments »